Friday, March 6, 2009

Welcome

When I decided to create an Andorian costume for a convention, I found a significant lack of resources on how to do this, and even limited photo evidence of people dressing up as andorians. This blog aims to help people understand potential pieces that need to go into such a costume.

However my version of an Andorian stems from the fact I own an original series red mini-dress and I wanted to go more extreme in the costume department.

I joked to my father that he should make me moving Andorian antennae like on Enterprise. After a few more jokes over a few months, it became more of a reality and possibility.

Eventually on eBay I found some latex antennae casted from moulds used on Enterprise, and we bid on it. We lost it, but Dad got the idea that he could make his own, and once my dad gets an idea in his head, he stews and stews and makes it work.

And that was the beginning.....

No comments:

Post a Comment